January 4, 2011

... secrets ...

i've been harboring a secret since dec 25. every day i've wanted to talk about it, but thought it better to wait for some things to fall in to place before i went and spilled the beans.

it is deeeee-light-ful!!!!!

i've been pining away for a special camera. another something in my life that comes with hours (and i do mean hours) of entertainment value.

did i say it was delightful?

the potential that this little thing has to make me laugh really hard is pretty immeasurable.

here he is...

Photobucket

it's a fuji Instax camera. spits out pics instantly; the size of a credit card.

if a mammogram machine, R2D2, and a polaroid camera got together and had a baby - i imagine this is what it would look like.

Photobucket


my first picture with the instax.

Photobucket

on my way home i saw a license plate which read: 'TURDMOM'. of course, this made me laugh. so when i finished tearing the packaging open on the instax film, my fake turd caught my eye and i decided it should be my first subject. well - the fake turd and the toaster oven. which, by the way, has a completely skewed door/handle.

my second picture with the instax.

Photobucket

these are my *teef*. total street cred. holla!

since they reside right next to the fake turd, what better way to document their fabulousness in perpetuity then to use the instax.

my third picture with the instax.

Photobucket
big r and i practicing. he's demonstrating the walk fast left to right move.

seriously, can you see the potential here?

Photobucket

the complete instax inauguration

Photobucket

thank you, instax, for what i am positive will be image after image of spectacular moments in time caught on film. (this should read, thank you for the HOURS OF LAUGHTER YOU WILL PROVIDE ME!!!)

thank you, big r, for helping me to realize my dream!

... spike the punch! ...

No comments: