Nuts.....In what way are you a little (or more than a little) crazy?
- I am very picky about manicures. I only go to places where I physically see them remove the 'tools' from the autoclave bags.
- I like my iced tea with a lot of ice. I've spent a lot of time explaining this fact to the Starbuckians who couldn't understand what 'a lot of ice' means if they were living in an igloo.
- I am a painfully picky eater. I've actually been seated at a restaurant, decided I didn't want to eat there and then left before the waitstaff got to my table.
- In general, people irritate me more so than not. Qualification: except people in 'my circle' of friends. If you're in it, you know it and you don't irritate me.
- My parents irritate me more than virtually anything else on the planet. (Sorry, but it's true, and I'm sure I irritate them a lot too.)
- I like doing laundry, and I only use Bounce dryer sheets and All Fresh Rain laundry detergent. No substitutes.
- I question myself too much. (This irritates me.)
- I could go really long periods of time without human contact, not realize it, be the happiest person in the world, and actually be irritated when the solo time isn't longer.