December 14, 2008

Today's writing prompt (Courtesy of The One-Minute Writer):
Nuts.....In what way are you a little (or more than a little) crazy?
  • I am very picky about manicures. I only go to places where I physically see them remove the 'tools' from the autoclave bags.
  • I like my iced tea with a lot of ice. I've spent a lot of time explaining this fact to the Starbuckians who couldn't understand what 'a lot of ice' means if they were living in an igloo.
  • I am a painfully picky eater. I've actually been seated at a restaurant, decided I didn't want to eat there and then left before the waitstaff got to my table.
  • In general, people irritate me more so than not. Qualification: except people in 'my circle' of friends. If you're in it, you know it and you don't irritate me.
  • My parents irritate me more than virtually anything else on the planet. (Sorry, but it's true, and I'm sure I irritate them a lot too.)
  • I like doing laundry, and I only use Bounce dryer sheets and All Fresh Rain laundry detergent. No substitutes.
  • I question myself too much. (This irritates me.)
  • I could go really long periods of time without human contact, not realize it, be the happiest person in the world, and actually be irritated when the solo time isn't longer.
Quechee, Vermont - Quechee Gorge
August 2006

No comments: